Saturday, July 22, 2006

Traveling around Europe...

I am getting desperate to travel to some exotic locales. Last week I was looking at some options to travel around Europe without using the Eurail. I found two interesting one's in Eurolines and Busabout both of whom use Buses to take you around Europe. The best part of-course is there's no min/max period in which you need to complete your trip unlike Eurail. You can stay in any city as long as you want and again get back on the Bus to another city. I find this a better option than using the Eurail which in my opinion is expensive as well as very restrictive.
So I guess only thing that needs to be taken care of is getting a month off at work and probably about $2000 in cash (The Hardest Part). I'am just hoping it works out sometime soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home