Thursday, July 06, 2006

Some more books to read .....

Bought some more books yesterday although I am yet to finish a lot of my previous purchases.... So I have in my shelf now - Memory of my Melancholy Whores (Gabriel Garcia Marquez) & Creativity: Flow and the Psychology of Discovery and Invention(Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi). Always wanted to read Marquez and I shouldn't have any trouble finishing this as it's just 100 odd pages long. In contrast I gave up reading 100 years of Solitude after a few pages. Found it too boring ; maybe it was the English translation !!! Also looking forward to read the thoughts of Mihali C....who is supposed to be some kind of thought leader in the area of creativity and how to achieve that in your work/life. You can read a review of the book here .
Also bought some music after a long time. Trying out Ray Charles and U2 for the first time. Lets see if I like them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home