Thursday, November 17, 2005

Reading List......

Bought a ton of books but haven't been able to lay my hands on any due to time constraints. So my "to do" reading list looks something like this....

(1) The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
(2) The 10 Day MBA by Steven A. Silbiger
(3) Fountainhead by Ayn Rand (this one is borrowed actually)
(4) Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
(5) Siddharta by Herman Hesse

Not buying anymore books until I finish these. My wish list after I am thru would be ....

(1) Innovators Dilemma by Clayton Christenson
(2) Innovators Solution by Clayton Christenson
(3) Tipping Point By Malcolm Gladwell
(4) Seven Day Weekend By Ricardo Semler
(5) Freakonomics By Steven Levitt

Apart from this have a huge pile of Java & Object Oriented technical books lying around for ages. I am pretty sure I would need something like 10 years to finish off those if I start today ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home